Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OUR NEW HOME!!!











Take a look at our new home! we are so excited to finally be moving into our very own home. Evan was trying to keep it a secret from me so he could surprise me on mothers day but he's not very good at keeping secrets, besides i always know when he's hiding something from me. we went to see look at it one last time before it's finalized and Hudsen was so excited to finally have his own room. he told me "mommy, i really like this house" it was the cutest thing in the world!








2 comments:

The Augustus' said...

cute Lindsey! We just moved into our new home last week! It's so fun to have a new house! Where is it?

Alyssa, Stephen, and McKinley said...

Congrats on the house Lindsey and Evan! Sad that I didn't see you at graduation. Hope all is well! We should probably have a bbq sometime this summer with our nursing friends. Sound good?