Thursday, February 5, 2009

So I got some interesting news the other day! I took a pregnancy test and it turns out Im pregnant again! I don't know how it happened but it did. My IUD supposedly fell out or its in my abdomen somewhere. I went to the doctor and they did an exam and an ultrasound and couldn't find it anywhere. Since I'm pregnant they want to hold off and wait til I have the baby to do an X-ray or a possible MRI! And if they find it I will have to have surgery to have it removed. I know kinda freaky! Everyone at the dr office says they've never heard of anything like this before even though theres a chance it can happen. So I'm officially 5 weeks and 4 days and my due date is Oct 4. Even though I'm still in shock Evan and I are very excited and feel very blessed to beable to have more children...even though it would have been nice to be a few months down the road. I guess we just need to be humbled a little. Looks like I was pregnant at our first wedding and I'll be pregnant at our second! I was looking forward to being cute and skinny the second time around...but there's nothing more special than being able to have children. Hudsen is very excited even though I'm sure he has no idea what is going on. When we ask him if he wants a baby sister or baby brother he always says baby sister, and he likes to kiss the baby in my belly.

3 comments:

The Augustus' said...

Hey Lindsey...yeah I blog hopped off of Danielles and found yours. Congrats on #2! Thats awesome. You guys look great! Hope all is well.

Cody and Sarah said...

Your little boy is so cute. I can't believe your story about your IUD... it's crazy! Are you still at the hospital??? Congrats on being pregnant.

Mary said...

Lindsay!! So glad to hear from you!! Congrats on the baby and on going to the temple!! How exciting!!