Friday, December 5, 2008

What A Crazy Life!!

Man how time flies!! I just received my LPN license and have started the RN portion of school. I will be graduating in 5 months, 3 weeks, and 1 day...not that I'm counting or anything. Hudsen is getting into his terrible 2's just a few months early but we love him to death even when he's being naughty. Most of the time Evan and I just laugh at the things he does...were terrible parents! Evan is working as an Escrow Officer at Corner Stone Title and bless his heart he picked up a second job at Target just for a little extra play money. We are looking forward to going through the temple to be sealed as a family for time and all eternity...only six months to go!!! There is so much going on in our lives right now I don't have time to sit...will it ever end?

No comments: